*Bedroom carpet is a mauve pink – help me choose a color to paint the walls and decide my curtains!*?Posted by Michelle on Jan 12, 2012 in beach shabby chic | 7 comments
First off, the carpet cannot be changed. Secondly, right now the walls are stark white and I’m not feeling it. Third, when I say mauve pink let me remind you it is not baby girl pink, nor is it barbie hot pink. Fourth, my room is real small. (I’d give measurements but I’m not there right now. But trust me, it’s small.) It is also square-not rectangular or odd shaped. The ceiling is flat.
I also have three sets of curtains I can choose from. (The room only has one window.) I can put up solid mauve pink with cream white lace accent w/ matching valance; a sheer white lace curtain with floral design; or a sheer material with an all over rose design that looks like watercolors in various shades of pink.
As you can tell, I’m a feminine decorator. I am 19 years old. I like vintage things. I love roses! I love the whole vintage shabby chic look, french boudoir, victorian, or chic beach cottage look.
Feel free to add other suggestions!!!!! I love decorating!
Incoming search terms:
- paint color for pink carpet
- bedroom carpet is a mauve pink help me choose a color to paint the walls and decide my curtains
- wall paint color for mauve carpet
- room colors with pink carpet
- sand dollar white paint by behr
- What color bedspread goes with green walls and mauve floor?
- what color carpet gors with a pink taupe
- what color goes with mauve
- what color sofa goes with mauve carpet
- paint color to go with mauve carpet