*Bedroom carpet is a mauve pink – help me choose a color to paint the walls and decide my curtains!*?Posted by Michelle on Jan 12, 2012 in beach shabby chic | 7 comments
First off, the carpet cannot be changed. Secondly, right now the walls are stark white and I’m not feeling it. Third, when I say mauve pink let me remind you it is not baby girl pink, nor is it barbie hot pink. Fourth, my room is real small. (I’d give measurements but I’m not there right now. But trust me, it’s small.) It is also square-not rectangular or odd shaped. The ceiling is flat.
I also have three sets of curtains I can choose from. (The room only has one window.) I can put up solid mauve pink with cream white lace accent w/ matching valance; a sheer white lace curtain with floral design; or a sheer material with an all over rose design that looks like watercolors in various shades of pink.
As you can tell, I’m a feminine decorator. I am 19 years old. I like vintage things. I love roses! I love the whole vintage shabby chic look, french boudoir, victorian, or chic beach cottage look.
Feel free to add other suggestions!!!!! I love decorating!
Incoming search terms:
- what color compliments mauve
- wall colors that work well with mauve
- wall colors to go with mauve carpet
- wall colors for mauve carpet
- wall colors that go with mauve carpet
- what blue paint color compliments mauve carpet
- what color carpeting with mauve couch
- beddiing with mauve carpet
- what color paint goes with rose carpet
- What color paint to go with blush carpet