how to make a room with antique furniture still look modern?Posted by Michelle on Feb 9, 2012 in Distressed Furniture | 2 comments
what kinds of things should you add with heavy and big pieces of antique furniture.. I kind of HAVE to use them but I want the room to still look a bit modern- and that of a 20 year old.. how can I do this?
would you keep the walls really light?
Incoming search terms:
- chalk painted furniture ideas with modern flair
- how to make a furniture look vintage
- is distressed furniture still in?
- modern chalk paint
- modern chalk paint for trunks
- painting cast iron bed with chalk paint
- tans and browns chalk painted furniture