How to paint a crib black w/ “distressed” look?Posted by Michelle on Jan 12, 2012 in paint furniture black distressed | 4 comments
I have a light oak baby crib that I need to paint black, also I want to distress the piece. I also would like to do the same for some other random pieces of furniture (dresser, chair, etc.) can they all be done the same way? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for your time! My baby is due the end of the year so I need to do this as quickly and cost efficiently as possible
(my husband will be doing to actual work, I just need a step-by-step or a good website to use)
Incoming search terms:
- annie sloan baby crib
- is chalk paint safe for a baby bed?
- painting baby crib with chalk paint
- how to paint a crib black
- Chalk Paint Colors crib
- baby room with annie sloan paint
- is annie sloan chalk paint safe for babies rooms?
- is annie sloan chalk paint safe for cribs?
- is annie sloan chalk paint safe to use on cribs?
- is annie sloan paing safe for baby beds