I want to paint my dining room table, what do I need to do?Posted by Michelle on Jan 12, 2012 in shabby chic dining tables | 6 comments
I love the shabby chic style, and am going for a white dining room table. It’s like any other table, it’s natural not pressed wood, and has a glossy finish. Can I use some of that new spray paint that “sticks” to everything, I’ve used it on rocking chairs and it’s great. I don’t won’t to sand the entire table, it will take forever. Any suggestions?
Incoming search terms:
- chalk paint colors for dining room table
- chalk paint for dining table not wood top
- chalk paint furniture ideas for tables
- dining table and chairs painted in chalk paint
- do i need to prime with chalk paint?
- how to chalk paint a pressed wood dining table
- how to paint a table black with chalkboard paint and the lacquer
- stain and chalk paint for dinner table