I want to paint my dining room table, what do I need to do?Posted by Michelle on Jan 12, 2012 in shabby chic dining tables | 6 comments
I love the shabby chic style, and am going for a white dining room table. It’s like any other table, it’s natural not pressed wood, and has a glossy finish. Can I use some of that new spray paint that “sticks” to everything, I’ve used it on rocking chairs and it’s great. I don’t won’t to sand the entire table, it will take forever. Any suggestions?
Incoming search terms:
- how to chalk paint dining room table
- chalk paint dining room table directions
- can you paint a dining table with chalk paint
- how to paint a table black with chalkboard paint and the lacquer
- paint a dining table with chalk paint
- painting a dining room table with chalk paint and chalk dust
- painting dining room table with chalk paint
- painting the top of dining table with chalk paint
- pics on what color chalk paint for a dinning pub table
- should I chalk paint my dining room table?