I want to paint my dining room table, what do I need to do?Posted by Michelle on Jan 12, 2012 in shabby chic dining tables | 6 comments
I love the shabby chic style, and am going for a white dining room table. It’s like any other table, it’s natural not pressed wood, and has a glossy finish. Can I use some of that new spray paint that “sticks” to everything, I’ve used it on rocking chairs and it’s great. I don’t won’t to sand the entire table, it will take forever. Any suggestions?
Incoming search terms:
- how to chalk paint dining room table
- chalk paint dining room table directions
- dining table and chairs painted in chalk paint
- do i need to prime with chalk paint?
- how to chalk paint a pressed wood dining table
- can you paint a dining table with chalk paint
- how to paint a table black with chalkboard paint and the lacquer
- painting dining room table with chalk paint
- stain and chalk paint for dinner table
- chalk painting dining table top darker color