my grandparents just recently gave me the furniture they were given when they got married so its pretty old. Its unfinished but its been stained. Well the furniture that I have in my room now is black so the dressers dont match…so I wanna paint them black to match. I kinda want it to have the distressed look like the rest of my furniture does so like is it best to sand it first and what type of paint should I use in order to get that distressed shiny satin type finish to it….what would be best to use and how should I do it?
Incoming search terms:
- chalk paint on unfinished wood
- chalk paint raw wood
- do you have to prime unfinished furniture before chalk paint?
- annie sloan bees wax on unfinished wood
- can you use chalkpaint on bare wooden furniture
- painting unpainted furniture WITH CHAULK PAINT
- can you paint an unfinished table using chalk paint
- can i use annie sloan wax over semi gloss paint
- putting chalk paint on unfinished wood
- wood stain to match coco annie sloan